Fulvic Acid contains an Auxin-like growth hormone that enhances cell division and elongation. Root
cell division is magnified with obvious benefits for all root crops. Potatoes have proven
particularly responsive to Fulvic Acid stimulation.
Fulvic Acid also directly influences numerous enzymatic processes, including the intensified
metabolism of the proteins RNA and DNA.
Fulvic Acid stimulates the plants immune system with related crop protection advantages. Fulvic
Acid contains considerably more free radicals than Humic Acid, and this is part of the improved
defense system package.
Seed treatment with Fulvic Acid can be very productive. Succinic and Fumaric Acid compounds, found
within Fulvic Acids are biological stimuli, producing earlier growth, more roots and more shoots.
Several research projects have reported increased crop yield from seed treatment alone. Finally,
Fulvic Acid can substitute for or interact with sunlight to enhance photosynthesis. This can be
particularly valuable during prolonged cloudy periods.
All these listed benefits are documented at length, with full research references. Fulvic Acid is
indeed a phenomenon – it is the single most productive input in agriculture, and its potential is
further increased by the ultimate versatility of the product.
- Fulvic Acid can be combined with all sulphate-based trace elements to provide an inexpensive
- Unlike Humic Acid, which is incompatible with Calcium Nitrate, Fulvic Acid can be combined with Calcium Nitrate to chelate the calcium component and stabilise the nitrogen component.
- Unlike Humic Acid, Fulvic Acid is compatible with all fertilisers containing soluble Phosphate, including Phosphoric Acid. Phosphate uptake is enhanced, and soil Phosphate levels are stabilised.
- Fulvic Acid can be combined with all herbicides to neutralise toxic residues.
- Fulvic Acid will increase the uptake of any material, including fertilisers and systemics.
- According to recent South American reports, Fulvic Acid can increase the uptake and translocation of Phosphorus Acid based fungicides.
- Fulvic Acid is compatible with Phosphorus Acid.
- Fulvic Acid can also be used with all defoliants.
- Fulvic Acid can lengthen the performance time of Urea by up to 80 days.
- Fulvic Acid is a powerful organic electrolyte, which can balance and energise all cells (an electrolyte is a substance soluble in water and other mediums, which is capable of conducting electrical current). The physical wellbeing of plants and microbes is determined by proper electrical potential.
- Fulvic Acid enhances cell division and elongation. Root growth is magnified with obvious benefits for root crops.
- As a foliar spray, Fulvic Acid increases the plants capacity to uptake Oxygen, with an associated increase in growth.
- Fulvic Acid can promote prolonged production, as it tends to delay the aging process.
- Fulvic Acid has a unique capacity to dissolve minerals and trace elements. This feature has tremendous importance for fast tracking the plant availability of rock minerals, rock Phosphate and Lime.
- Fulvic Acid can substitute for or interact with sunlight to enhance photosynthesis. This can be particularly valuable during prolonged cloudy periods.
- Fulvic Acid is a potent natural chelating agent converting metallic elements into readily absorbable, bio-available nutrition.
- Fulvic Acid increases the permeability of plant membranes, improving the uptake of nutrients.
- Fulvic Acid offers drought protection, due to improved moisture storage and because it can build brix levels. High brix plants are less prone to wilting.
- Fulvic Acids can detoxify pollutants in the soil. They absorb poisons (reducing soil-life damage) and catalyse the rapid breakdowns of the toxins.
- Fulvic Acid dissolves silica and magnifies the many benefits of this element.
- Fulvic Acid increases the metabolism of proteins.
- Fulvic Acid is responsible for an increase in stomata opening and transpiration.
- Fulvic Acid directly influences numerous enzymatic processes.
- Fulvic Acid stimulates the plants immune system, influencing crop protection.
- Fulvic Acids have a very low molecular size, which enables Fulvic related minerals rapid entry through plant walls.
- Fulvic Acids are the ultimate nutrient storage facilitators, as they have a phenomenal CEC of 1400.
For more information please contact us on:
Freephone 0508 HUMATES (0508 486 283)